Our sister company, Inivos Scientific are looking for a Finance Manager to lead and manage the finance strategy and delivery across the various different brands. We promote flexible working as a company, although we are very conscious that this role is likely to be more successful in its delivery where there is a routine of regular attendance to our office in Peterborough along with some days working remotely.
Do you have what it takes to be one of us?
We are looking for people who challenge themselves to set goals and go beyond what is strictly required of them in their role to achieve them.
Our people passionately strive for excellence which you will see in their careful attention to detail. We are inquisitive, we like to understand, but not just for the sake of more knowledge but to fuel our innovation in new products, services, and solutions for our customers. We call this resourcefulness, and a sense that perfection is only just good enough.
We believe that for you to enjoy success in your work, you have to apply energy and focus to the tasks we have to do every day. We like to give you the opportunity to stretch yourself beyond your natural ‘comfort zone’ in the knowledge that you will be guided by your inner principles to do the right thing by the business, your colleagues, and our customers.
These core values are at the heart of what we do and are easier to feel than to talk about. Show us these and we will enjoy having you on the team at Inivos Scientific!
What do we do?
At its core, Inivos Scientific is part of a group of businesses focused on providing practical, integrated and responsive solutions to hospitals and other healthcare settings. We have a global reach delivering some of the most innovative, clinically effective and compliant solutions.
What are we looking for in this position?
A Finance Manager is an integral position within the finance department. The key function of this role is to control the finances across the business ensuring cash flow is maintained, profitability is maximised, and efficient financial functions are introduced and monitored to support the business.
What will you do?
- Oversee all company accounts reports
- Coordinate and lead the credit control team in effective collecting of high volume, small value debts
- Create monthly and annual reports to identify results, trends, and to prepare financial forecasts
- Manage cash flow by tracking transactions and regularly reviewing internal reports
- Motivate and lead the team who support the data input and financial administration requirements of the business, providing clear instruction, guidance, and feedback.
- Continually analyse and introduce improvements to accounting systems and processes.
- Ensure that all financial transactions are properly recorded, filed, and reported
- Establish and implement financial reporting systems to comply with government regulations and legislation
- Coordinate and drive direct in the preparation of the annual budget and periodic financial forecasts
- Review all financial plans and budgets regularly to ensure they are adhered to and cost reduction opportunities are identified
- Support the management team in forecasting departmental revenues and expenditure spends
- Examine all financial reports and data closely to eliminate discrepancies
- Report to the Company Director with timely and accurate financial information
- Assist the Company Director in presenting reports to management, senior executives, and board members.
- Creating and implementing procedures, ensuring accurate work and clear audit trails are kept
- Maintain and management relationships with key external service providers to include auditors, brokers, and insurance suppliers
What will you need to have and do?
- Always represent our Core Values: Hungry, Humble, Smart
- A drive for time bound completion of tasks
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Confidentiality in processing sensitive data
- Able to maintain high attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work cooperatively with others to complete tasks
- Numerically and analytically sound
- Proven experience within a high volume transactional business
- Proven experience using an ERP
- AAT or equivalent foundation finance qualification
- CIMA or equivalent finance qualification, qualified or part-qualified would be desirable
- A degree in finance, accounting, or other numerical based qualification would be desirable
What will you get?
- A competitive salary
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Commitment to your Personal & Professional Development
- Contributory Pension
Most of all you will be a part of the Inivos Scientific Family, who are a team of motivated and inspiring individuals wanting to play their part in changing the industry and making a difference. Inivos is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
Ready to apply?
Does this role sound like you? Are you the driven, resourceful type who goes above and beyond to get results? Then apply today!