Inivos are looking for a Credit Controller to join our finance department. We promote flexible working as a company, although we are very conscious that this role is likely to be more successful in its delivery where there is a routine of regular attendance to our office in Peterborough.
Do you have what it takes to be one of the Inivos team?
We are looking for people who challenge themselves, to set goals, and go above and beyond what is strictly required of them in their role, to achieve these.
Our people passionately strive for excellence which you will see in their careful attention to detail. We are inquisitive and we like to understand, not just for the sake of more knowledge but to fuel our innovation in new products, services, and solutions for our customers. We call this resourcefulness, and a sense that perfection is only just good enough.
We believe that for you to enjoy success in your work, you must apply energy and focus to the tasks you have to do every day. We like to give you the opportunity to stretch yourself beyond your natural ‘comfort zone’ in the knowledge that you will be guided by your inner principles to do the right thing by the business, your colleagues and our customers.
These core values are at the heart of what we do and are easier to feel than to talk about. Show us these and we will enjoy having you on the team at Inivos!
What do we do?
At its core, Inivos is a specialist medical technology business developing, manufacturing, and supplying products and services to enable hospitals and healthcare facilities to reduce the risk of infection.
What are we looking for in this position?
The Credit Controller will manage all debts owed to the company from both new and existing creditors, ensuring timely payments are made, processing of incoming and outcoming funds, and managing debt recovery.
What will you do?
- Taking a proactive role in managing and collecting debts of company debtors
- Ensure disputed invoices are actioned and chased for resolution; provide customers with copy invoices/credit notes and statements as requested
- Produce aged debt reports
- Evaluating new credit requests and reviewing customers’ credit rankings with banks
- Setting up of terms and conditions of credit
- Ensuring timely payment of debts
- Following up payments as needed
- Negotiating re-payment plans
- Responding to relevant client enquiries
- Processing and reconciliation of invoices
- Checking and posting of receipts to accounting systems
- Keep aged debt to a minimum
What will you need to have and do?
- Essential – Experience with high volume, low value transactions
- Essential – Minimum of 1 year experience in a similar role
- Essential – Experience using Microsoft Office applications including Word and Excel
- Always represent our Core Values: Hungry, Humble, Smart
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and able to successfully communicate with people at all levels, both financial and non-financial
- Highly competent, with solid commercial acumen
- Dynamic, committed and experienced
- Ability to maintain a high level of attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A drive for time bound completion of tasks
- Ability to work in, and adapt to, a rapidly changing environment
- Ability to work cooperatively with others to complete tasks
- Ability to prioritise workload
What will you get?
- A competitive salary
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Commitment to your Personal & Professional Development
- Contributory Pension
Most of all you will be a part of the Inivos Family, who are a team of motivated and inspiring individuals wanting to play their part in changing the industry and making a difference. Inivos is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
Ready to apply?
Does this role sound like you? Are you the driven, resourceful type who goes above and beyond to get results? Then apply today!