Inivos are looking for a Customer Service Representative to join our team. This role will be successful in its delivery with regular attendance to our office in Bretton.
Do you have what it takes to be one of the Inivos team?
We are looking for people who challenge themselves, to set goals, and go above and beyond what is strictly required of them in their role, to achieve these.
Our people passionately strive for excellence which you will see in their careful attention to detail. We are inquisitive and we like to understand, not just for the sake of more knowledge but to fuel our innovation in new products, services, and solutions for our customers. We call this resourcefulness, and a sense that perfection is only just good enough.
We believe that for you to enjoy success in your work, you must apply energy and focus to the tasks you have to do every day. We like to give you the opportunity to stretch yourself beyond your natural ‘comfort zone’ in the knowledge that you will be guided by your inner principles to do the right thing by the business, your colleagues and our customers.
These core values are at the heart of what we do and are easier to feel than to talk about. Show us these and we will enjoy having you on the team at Inivos!
What do we do?
At its core, Inivos is a specialist medical technology business developing, manufacturing, and supplying products and services to enable hospitals and healthcare facilities to reduce the risk of infection. Over half the NHS hospitals in the UK have chosen to partner with us for our proven track record in reducing and preventing infection consistently, with our aim to deliver better healthcare faster.
What are we looking for in this position?
The Customer Service Representative is proactive in their approach to customers, ensuring that consistent, high-quality service is offered by the way of customer care calls. They are also responsible for understanding, responding to, and resolving customer requests, that come into the business, as they arise to ensure timely completion and consistently demonstrating outstanding customer experience. They should ensure the customer’s expectations are not only met but exceeded with best-in-class service and support.
What will you do?
- Respond to inbound customer calls, providing excellent customer service and re-directing calls where necessary
- Develop proactive relationships with the customers and communicate clearly and efficiently when dealing with queries and technical requests
- In line with the agreed Customer Call Rota, make regular Customer Care Calls
- Assist Sales with appointment booking and sales queries
- Work with finance to ensure successful invoicing and payment of each purchase order is received
- Establish key relationships to maximise the value of our clients’ accounts
- Keep accurate records of all Quotes and Works Orders ensuring Dynamics is up to date and Service Level Agreements are managed proactively
- Manage consumable orders & back orders
- Support production manager with coordination of fix system projects where applicable
- Work with production manager to arrange delivery of new & repaired machines with customers
- Organisation of overnight trips, hotels & travel planning for operations team where applicable
- Adherence to the company management systems and QHSES responsibilities as defined within the ‘overview and context of the organisation’ document.
What will you need to have and do?
- Essential – Experience in Customer Services
- Essential – Experience using a CRM System
- Desirable – Experience in Logistics to ensure successful delivery
- Desirable – Interest in the Health Care Industry.
What will you get?
- A competitive salary
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Commitment to your Personal & Professional Development
- Contributory Pension
Most of all you will be a part of the Inivos Family, who are a team of motivated and inspiring individuals wanting to play their part in changing the industry and making a difference. Inivos is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
Ready to apply?
Does this role sound like you? Are you the driven, resourceful type who goes above and beyond to get results? Then apply today!