Inivos are looking for a Customer Services Executive to join the Customer Service Team. Inivos is an office-based business and believe that the success of this role will have a heavy presence in our office at Peterborough, however there can be some flexibility to complete some of this role remotely.
Do you have what it takes to be one of the Inivos team?
We are looking for people who challenge themselves, to set goals, and go above and beyond what is strictly required of them in their role, to achieve these.
Our people passionately strive for excellence which you will see in their careful attention to detail. We are inquisitive and we like to understand, not just for the sake of more knowledge but to fuel our innovation in new products, services, and solutions for our customers. We call this resourcefulness, and a sense that perfection is only just good enough.
We believe that for you to enjoy success in your work, you must apply energy and focus to the tasks you have to do every day. We like to give you the opportunity to stretch yourself beyond your natural ‘comfort zone’ in the knowledge that you will be guided by your inner principles to do the right thing by the business, your colleagues and our customers.
These core values are at the heart of what we do and are easier to feel than to talk about. Show us these and we will enjoy having you on the team at Inivos!
What do we do?
At its core, Inivos is a specialist medical technology business developing, manufacturing, and supplying products and services to enable hospitals and healthcare facilities to reduce the risk of infection.
What are we looking for in this position?
The customer services executives will be responsible for being the first line support to all of our customers, they will be responsible for ensuring that orders are taken and delivered to the highest standard and efficiency and ensuring that all customers are fully satisfied.
What will you do?
- Frontline answering of incoming phone calls.
- Question and engage with customers to understand needs and requirements
- Aim to resolve issues and queries at first point of contact in a timely manner via Zendesk ticket platform
- Identify sales opportunities and pass to sales team
- Provide updates on delivery’s and stock levels to customers
- Take and input orders on to the system
- You will advise on products and send out quotations
- Deal with any complaints in a timely manner
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Oversee billing and payment queries
- Manage and respond to emails
- Adherence to the company QMS and external accreditations maintained.
What will you need to have and do?
- Always represent our Core Values: Hungry, Humble, Smart
- The ability to focus on delivering excellent customer service in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to communicate at all levels, adapting your own style where appropriate.
- Track record in building and maintaining working relationships with key customers.
- Being polite, respectful, helpful and resourceful to customers and internal stakeholders.
- Track record in personal task and time management with the ability to prioritise workload.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Good observation skills, attention to detail and initiative to build a strong customer knowledge and understanding.
- A methodical working ethic and ability to work closely with other teams to achieve a desired outcome.
- A passion in providing customer service excellence a determination in your approach to increase customer confidence and satisfaction.
- A confident approach and ability to discuss sensitive issues.
- Strong communication and organisational skills.
- Ability to deliver on team and individual KPI’s
What will you get?
- A competitive salary
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Commitment to your Personal & Professional Development
- Contributory Pension
Most of all you will be a part of the Inivos Family, who are a team of motivated and inspiring individuals wanting to play their part in changing the industry and making a difference. Inivos is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
Ready to apply?
Does this role sound like you? Are you the driven, resourceful type who goes above and beyond to get results? Then apply today!