Inivos are looking for a Junior Graphic Designer to join our front-line service team. The successful individual will be supporting the Senior Graphic Designer and wider business with a variety of creative projects. We promote flexible working as a company, although we are very conscious that this role is likely to be more successful in its delivery where there is a routine of regular attendance to our office in Peterborough.
Do you have what it takes to be one of the Inivos team?
We are looking for people who challenge themselves, to set goals, and go above and beyond what is strictly required of them in their role, to achieve these.
Our people passionately strive for excellence which you will see in their careful attention to detail. We are inquisitive and we like to understand, not just for the sake of more knowledge but to fuel our innovation in new products, services, and solutions for our customers. We call this resourcefulness, and a sense that perfection is only just good enough.
We believe that for you to enjoy success in your work, you must apply energy and focus to the tasks you have to do every day. We like to give you the opportunity to stretch yourself beyond your natural ‘comfort zone’ in the knowledge that you will be guided by your inner principles to do the right thing by the business, your colleagues, and our customers.
These core values are at the heart of what we do and are easier to feel than to talk about. Show us these and we will enjoy having you on the team at Inivos!
What do we do?
At its core, Inivos is a specialist medical technology business developing, manufacturing, and supplying products and services to enable hospitals and healthcare facilities to reduce the risk of infection.
What are we looking for in this position?
The Junior Graphic Designer will be supporting the Senior Graphic Designer and wider business with a variety of creative projects, ensuring they are on time, and completed to the highest standard.
What will you do?
- An understanding of the project requirements and ideas to create designs.
- Using design software to create concept designs through to print ready artwork.
- Producing corporate communications and product literature to brand styles and guidelines.
- Producing information graphics to support social media coverage.
- Ensuring all print projects are in line with brand guidelines.
- Collaborating and liaising with the wider team to discuss requirements.
- Supporting with large projects including tasks such as image sourcing, photoshop enhancement, template creation, proof reading and file management.
- Ensuring all projects and files are filed in the correct manner.
What will you need to have and do?
- A drive for time bound completion of tasks.
- Always represent our Core Values: Excellence, Resourceful, Innovation, Understanding and Integrity.
- Graphic Design qualification, HND or Degree.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign).
- Skilled in Microsoft Office packages, including PowerPoint, Word and Planner.
- A talent for creativity and problem-solving.
- Ability to work independently and cooperatively with others to complete tasks.
- Highly organised and resourceful individual with a methodical working style.
- Ability to manage and prioritise workload and time to meet strict deadlines.
- Confidentiality in processing sensitive data.
- Possess a high level of attention to detail and accuracy in communications.
- Excellent verbal, listening and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in, and adapt to, a rapidly changing environment.
- A passionate interest in healthcare infrastructure and hospitals would be beneficial.
What will you get?
- A competitive salary
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Commitment to your personal & professional development
- Contributory pension
Most of all you will be a part of the Inivos family, who are a team of motivated and inspiring individuals wanting to play their part in changing the industry and making a difference. Inivos is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
Ready to apply?
Does this role sound like you? Are you the driven, resourceful type who goes above and beyond to get results? Then apply today!