Inivos are looking for a Purchase Ledger Specialist to join our finance department. We promote flexible working as a company, although we are very conscious that this role is likely to be more successful in its delivery where there is a routine of regular attendance to our office in Peterborough.
Do you have what it takes to be one of the Inivos team?
We are looking for people who challenge themselves, to set goals, and go above and beyond what is strictly required of them in their role, to achieve these.
Our people passionately strive for excellence which you will see in their careful attention to detail. We are inquisitive and we like to understand, not just for the sake of more knowledge but to fuel our innovation in new products, services, and solutions for our customers. We call this resourcefulness, and a sense that perfection is only just good enough.
We believe that for you to enjoy success in your work, you must apply energy and focus to the tasks you have to do every day. We like to give you the opportunity to stretch yourself beyond your natural ‘comfort zone’ in the knowledge that you will be guided by your inner principles to do the right thing by the business, your colleagues and our customers.
These core values are at the heart of what we do and are easier to feel than to talk about. Show us these and we will enjoy having you on the team at Inivos!
What do we do?
At its core, Inivos is a specialist medical technology business developing, manufacturing, and supplying products and services to enable hospitals and healthcare facilities to reduce the risk of infection.
What are we looking for in this position?
The Purchase Ledger Specialist will oversee all company purchases and monitor amounts owed at all times, recording all products and services purchased.
What will you do?
- Check all purchase invoices and credit notes are correct, resolving any issues that arise
- Allocate payments against invoices
- Set up new supplier accounts and maintain existing accounts
- Build and maintain relationships with new and existing suppliers
- Deal with purchase queries
- Chase credit notes
- Process invoices and reconcile delivery notes to invoices received and purchase orders
- Process BACS payments
- Accurately post payments and journals
- Reconcile supplier statements with ledger accounts
What will you need to have and do?
- Essential – Minimum of 1 years’ experience within a similar role
- Desirable – Interest in the healthcare industry
- Always represent our Core Values: Hungry, Humble, and Smart
- Dynamic, committed and experienced
- Ability to maintain a high level of attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A drive for time bound completion of tasks
- Ability to work in, and adapt to, a rapidly changing environment
- Ability to work cooperatively with others to complete tasks
- Ability to prioritise workload
What will you get?
- A competitive salary
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Commitment to your Personal & Professional Development
- Contributory Pension
Most of all you will be a part of the Inivos Family, who are a team of motivated and inspiring individuals wanting to play their part in changing the industry and making a difference. Inivos is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
Ready to apply?
Does this role sound like you? Are you the driven, resourceful type who goes above and beyond to get results? Then apply today!