Inivos are looking for a Quality and Compliance Lead to join our team. We believe this role will be successful in its delivery with regular attendance to our office and production site in Peterborough.
Do you have what it takes to be one of the Inivos team?
We are looking for people who challenge themselves, to set goals, and go above and beyond what is strictly required of them in their role, to achieve these.
Our people passionately strive for excellence which you will see in their careful attention to detail. We are inquisitive and we like to understand, not just for the sake of more knowledge but to fuel our innovation in new products, services, and solutions for our customers. We call this resourcefulness, and a sense that perfection is only just good enough.
We believe that for you to enjoy success in your work, you must apply energy and focus to the tasks you have to do every day. We like to give you the opportunity to stretch yourself beyond your natural ‘comfort zone’ in the knowledge that you will be guided by your inner principles to do the right thing by the business, your colleagues and our customers.
These core values are at the heart of what we do and are easier to feel than to talk about. Show us these and we will enjoy having you on the team at Inivos!
What do we do?
At its core, Inivos is a specialist medical technology business developing, manufacturing, and supplying products and services to enable hospitals and healthcare facilities to reduce the risk of infection. Over half the NHS hospitals in the UK have chosen to partner with us for our proven track record in reducing and preventing infection consistently, with our aim to deliver better healthcare faster.
What are we looking for in this position?
The Quality and Compliance Lead is responsible for ensuring that the management systems established across the business continue to meet requirements of the international standards to which the business is certificated. They will provide hands-on support in managing, implementing, and administering the management systems, working with the Management Team and wider business to drive improvement into business processes. The Quality and Compliance Lead will be the point of contact on any health, safety, environmental, quality or information security related matters ensuring that all applicable compliance obligation, legal or other are understood and met within the business.
What will you do?
- Maintain and continually improve the Inivos management systems and their integration across the business.
- Maintain the legal and other requirements register, keeping the Management Team up to date with all relevant statutory and regulatory and other compliance requirements across all aspects of quality, health and safety, environmental and information security.
- Maintain and review the business process maps to ensure they remain up to date and regularly reviewed to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Establish and maintain a robust audit schedule, conduct audits and handle all internal and externally generated NCRs, ensuring root cause analysis is carried out and effective corrections and corrective actions are applied.
- Maintain the quality and compliance planner tasks, ensuring actions are progressed and closed out to agreed timeframes.
- Regularly review the business’ interested parties, ensuring that their needs and expectations are relevant and up to date.
- Maintain the business risk register, ensuring that it remains aligned with the strategy SWOT and PESTLE, and support in identifying new risks ensuring any agreed mitigating measures are in place and where required being improved upon.
- Carry out and coordinate accident / incident investigations, reporting to interested parties when required.
- Prepare the monthly compliance performance report for presentation to the Group Head of Quality and Compliance.
- Deliver QHSES and compliance training ensuring applicable training is assigned and communication and consultation forums are in place.
- Liaise with external organisations and maintain relevant compliance systems, i.e. BSOL, BSI Portal, IHASCO.
- Ensure that all QHSES related maintenance and service tasks are completed, ensuring contractors are managed in line with the contractors and outsourcing procedure and records are maintained.
- Adherence to the company management systems and QHSES responsibilities as defined within the ‘overview and context of the organisation’ document.
What will you need to have and do?
- Ability to demonstrate and uphold our core values; Hungry, Humble, Smart.
- A good understanding of compliance management obligations including relevant statutory, regulatory and industry specific requirements.
- Ability to work in, and adapt to, a rapidly changing environment.
- Confident and decisive in judgement.
- Ability to communicate at all levels.
- Good organisational skills, with the ability to lead and manage projects.
- Ability to prioritise workload.
- Good IT skills.
- Ability to work with others to complete tasks and implement improvements.
- Degree or equivalent and relevant demonstratable experience.
- NEBOSH General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety.
- Proven experience of managing and maintaining certified ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 management systems.
- Demonstratable audit experience and liaison with internal and external stakeholders.
- Manufacturing or engineering related background.
What will you get?
- A competitive salary.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays.
- Commitment to your Personal & Professional Development.
- Contributory Pension.
Most of all you will be a part of the Inivos Family, who are a team of motivated and inspiring individuals wanting to play their part in changing the industry and making a difference. Inivos is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
Ready to apply?
Does this role sound like you? Are you the driven, resourceful type who goes above and beyond to get results? Then apply today!