Our sister company, Inivos Scientific are looking for a Supply Chain Expeditor to join their finance department. They promote flexible working as a company, although are very conscious that this role is likely to be more successful in its delivery where there is a routine of regular attendance to our offices in Peterborough.
Do you have what it takes to be one of the Inivos Scientific team?
We are looking for people who challenge themselves, to set goals, and go above and beyond what is strictly required of them in their role, to achieve these.
Our people passionately strive for excellence which you will see in their careful attention to detail. We are inquisitive and we like to understand, not just for the sake of more knowledge but to fuel our innovation in new products, services, and solutions for our customers. We call this resourcefulness, and a sense that perfection is only just good enough.
We believe that for you to enjoy success in your work, you must apply energy and focus to the tasks you have to do every day. We like to give you the opportunity to stretch yourself beyond your natural ‘comfort zone’ in the knowledge that you will be guided by your inner principles to do the right thing by the business, your colleagues, and our customers.
These core values are at the heart of what we do and are easier to feel than to talk about. Show us these and we will enjoy having you on the team at Inivos Scientific!
What do we do?
At its core, Inivos Scientific is a specialist medical technology business developing, manufacturing, and supplying products and services to enable hospitals and healthcare facilities to reduce the risk of infection. We also supply scientific and laboratory equipment and chemicals to a range of industries.
What are we looking for in this position?
The Supply Chain Expeditor will work to ensure purchase orders are fulfilled on time and costs are managed in an effective way, with stock levels always maintained to a suitable level.
What will you do?
- Carry out stock control, purchasing and expediting.
- Understanding the stock and seasonal requirements.
- Liaising with sales and commercial teams to forecast demand.
- Running the reports to understand what our stock requirements are.
- Overseeing the maximum/minimum stock levels.
- Raising purchase orders for supply.
- Following up purchase orders to ensure delivery dates are accurate.
- Agreeing and executing actions relating to urgent and overdue purchase orders.
- Ensuring supplier updates are received on time.
- Maintaining transition tracker dates for both sampling and production dates, expediting where necessary and highlighting any concerns.
- Raising concerns with suppliers and relevant stakeholders.
- Assist buyers in contacting vendors to obtain prices and schedule delivery dates and preparing standard requests for quotations and purchase requisitions.
- Ensuring compliance to contract specific and standard procurement terms and conditions are followed at all times.
What will you need to have and do?
- Essential – Proven experience within a similar role.
- Always represent our Core Values: Hungry, Humble, and Smart.
- Dynamic, committed and experienced.
- Ability to maintain a high level of attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A drive for time bound completion of tasks.
- Ability to work in, and adapt to, a rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to work cooperatively with others to complete tasks.
- Ability to prioritise workload.
What will you get?
- A competitive salary
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Commitment to your Personal & Professional Development
- Contributory Pension
Most of all you will be a part of the Inivos Scientific Family, who are a team of motivated and inspiring individuals wanting to play their part in changing the industry and making a difference. Inivos is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
Ready to apply?
Does this role sound like you? Are you the driven, resourceful type who goes above and beyond to get results? Then apply today!