Rapid-response decontamination for rooms and clinical areas on an on-demand basis. We can be with you as soon as you need us, within 8 hours, anywhere in the UK, any time of day or night. Our on-call emergency service can be booked directly through our specialist 24hr helpdesk. A one-off service with quick turn-around to keep downtime to a minimum.
Target a specific decontamination need, combat outbreaks and known infection risks within a clinical area before a problem escalates and impacts staff and patients. Our fixed-cost project services provide you with a level of control through agreed outcomes that are completed within a defined timeframe.
An on-site, proactive decontamination resource to meet the ongoing decontamination requirements across the hospital to reduce the risk of HAI’s and safeguard patients and staff under your care. Our specialists will ascertain your needs and develop a contracted solution to meet your unique, specific everyday infection needs with dedicated supervision, preferential service support and reporting.
Our observation from working with hospitals around the world is there are generally two core groups of specialists, the ‘thinkers’ and the ‘doers’, but too often they work in isolation. The ‘thinkers’ analyse data, uncover trends and gain fresh insights into emerging infection risks. The ‘doers’ have a long list of work to do and not enough hours in the day to do it, they are great at day to day routines but they struggle to release resource to deliver projects and step change.
Inivos thrive on bringing these two groups together to deliver measurable infection reduction and better patient outcomes. We use the intelligent insights to design and deliver meaningful solutions that can be delivered and managed for both daily decontamination routines and complex decontamination projects.
- Sharing best practice and learning from the many hospital facilities we work with around the world
- Bringing cohesion between multiple teams, both clinical and operational, to achieve the desired outcome
- Managing and delivering complex projects, from single bed-space decontamination to whole wards, from a single treatment room to an operation theatre complex
- Agility to scale up and down to meet the operational requirements of the hospital, from a single room to a whole department
- Ability to deploy solutions rapidly and consistently around the clock
Whether it’s on an emergency on-call basis, for a specific project or as an ongoing managed service, we are always ready to support you on our 24/7 helpline.
Don’t worry, we’re here for you.