Inivos are looking for a Mobile Service Technician to join our Inivos team. This role will be successful in its delivery with regular attendance to our hub in Bolton.
Do you have what it takes to be one of the Inivos team?
We are looking for people who challenge themselves, to set goals, and go above and beyond what is strictly required of them in their role, to achieve these.
Our people passionately strive for excellence which you will see in their careful attention to detail. We are inquisitive and we like to understand, not just for the sake of more knowledge but to fuel our innovation in new products, services, and solutions for our customers. We call this resourcefulness, and a sense that perfection is only just good enough.
We believe that for you to enjoy success in your work, you must apply energy and focus to the tasks you have to do every day. We like to give you the opportunity to stretch yourself beyond your natural ‘comfort zone’ in the knowledge that you will be guided by your inner principles to do the right thing by the business, your colleagues and our customers.
These core values are at the heart of what we do and are easier to feel than to talk about. Show us these and we will enjoy having you on the team at Inivos!
What do we do?
At its core, Inivos is a specialist medical technology business developing, manufacturing, and supplying products and services to enable hospitals and healthcare facilities to reduce the risk of infection. Over half the NHS hospitals in the UK have chosen to partner with us for our proven track record in reducing and preventing infection consistently, with our aim to deliver better healthcare faster.
What are we looking for in this position?
To deliver a highly engaged, customer facing, effective, and responsive front-line service, whilst developing a deep understanding of each customer need, delivering on all service requirements within the customer needs.
What will you do?
- Work with the operations and sales team to ensure proactive scheduling of activities and responsibilities across the region.
- Manage an effective and efficient work calendar to ensure maximum utilisation of time and resource in the care of our customers.
- Carry out proactive maintenance of machines in the region to pre-agreed schedules.
- Carry out reactive repairs of systems in the field, as and when they occur, minimising down time and disruption to our customers.
- Collaborate with the team to deliver routine customer care activities.
- Communicate with the wider regional team, providing an accurate and thorough handover for continued service out of hours.
- Support our customers in the delivery of decontamination programs throughout the hospitals.
- Maintain the appearance and condition of company property and resources.
- Deliver on site customer training, providing a professional and engaging practical and classroom experience.
- Carry out customer site audits to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Assist on calls with customers to offer technical support.
- Adherence to the Company Management Systems and QHSES responsibilities as defined within the ‘Overview and Context of the Organisation’ document.
What will you need to have and do?
- Always adhere to our core values; Hungry, Humble, Smart.
- Helpful, can-do attitude.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Problem solving, approach to tasks with a logistical mindset to enhance efficiency.
- Welcoming attitude to reactive workload.
- A drive for time bound completion of tasks.
- The ability to work both independently and with a team to achieve the best for the customer.
- Strong communication and organisational skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure, adapting to change at short notice providing flexibility in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to build strong rapport and maintain professional working relationships with key contacts within the hospital.
- Ability to diagnose and repair electro-mechanical systems.
- Confidence and ability to train others and transfer skills and knowledge.
- Essential – Minimum of 2 years in a similar role
- Desirable – Interest in the Health Care Industry.
What will you get?
- A competitive salary
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Commitment to your Personal & Professional Development
- Contributory Pension
Most of all you will be a part of the Inivos Family, who are a team of motivated and inspiring individuals wanting to play their part in changing the industry and making a difference. Inivos is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
Ready to apply?
Does this role sound like you? Are you the driven, resourceful type who goes above and beyond to get results? Then apply today!