Log-6 Kill. Every Surface. Every Time.
Providing Hydrogen Peroxide Vapour Decontamination
- Log-6 Kill – ProXcide® System adapts to every room’s requirement and delivers the correct concentration of HPV to exposed surfaces to achieve a log-6 kill.
- Every Surface – ProXcide® System uses randomised air flow patterns to provide an even distribution of HPV to every part of the room ensuring successful decontamination on every surface.
- Every Time – ProXcide® System provides a fast 2 hr 15 min decontamination process* at the touch of a button. Each successful decontamination is validated with an automated digital report.
EFFICACY achieving Log-6 Kill
- ProXcide® System uses patented technology to achieve a validated log-6 kill against a broad range of microorganisms, such as C.difficile, S.aureus, E.coli, E.hirae and A.baumanni
- ProXcide® System uses a combination of patents that include Ultrasonic Vaporisation Technology and Randomised Air Flow Patterns to evenly distribute HPV to all parts of the room.
- Inivos are the first and only HPV decontamination manufacturer to acquire a full UKAS accredited BS EN 17272:2020 Chemical disinfectants and antiseptics
SAFETY with One-Touch Technology
- HPV Decontamination Cycle starts with the touch of a button!
- A one button automatic process with no operator programming, ProXcide® System adapts to the room’s environment to deliver the right concentration of hydrogen peroxide for the right amount of time.
EFFICIENCY from a fast process Every Time
- Proven 2 hr 15 min typical process time from start to finish*
- Each successful decontamination process is automatically validated with a digital report emailed to you and held in secure cloud storage
Using ProXcide System to Break the Chain of Infection
*Based on 25,000 ‘real world’ ProXcide® System Decontamination Cycles that have taken place over a year.